- Investment Grade Lighting Audits
- NYSERDA Remote Energy Manager Program
- Incentive & Grant Application Submissions
- Smart Metering & Energy Plant Services
- Building Automation Modernization
- Chilled Water Plant Optimization
Going Green Means Saving Green
Gotham 360 develops customized, comprehensive energy efficiency strategies for buildings of all types – hospitals, data centers, cannabis greenhouses, multi-family buildings, large retail spaces, factories, schools, and more.
Efficiency strategies include LED lighting retrofits, thermal insulation, boiler and chiller plant upgrades, and DER deployments – combined heat & power, fuel cell, and solar + battery on-site power generation.
Our approach to efficiency optimization starts with the collection of building-wide technical specifications and performance data, to better understand how your facility operates. With this data, Gotham 360 assembles a unique, product-agnostic mix of conservation measures and green initiatives to maximize the positive impact to your bottom line – and the environment.