Sustainable Power for a Resilient Future
Data centers are huge consumers of power, and energy use represents the largest component of the typical operating budget. Gotham 360 works with data center owners to drive down costs, improve overall efficiency, and protect against unforeseen power interruptions.
Environmental stewardship is playing an increasingly larger role in the design, construction and operation of modern data centers. Proper energy management can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and drive down costs.
360 Degrees of Energy Management
- Procurement – Negotiation of power and gas contracts to reduce costs and mitigate against market volatility
- Incentive Programs – Analysis of renewable energy incentives from local, state, and federal entities
- Distributed Energy Resources – Clean, on-site power generation: Fuel Cell, CHP, Solar + Battery
- Project Management – Peer review of construction documents to assess costs, risks, operation, and maintenance
- Resiliency 360 – Providing energy certainty in uncertain times